Sweet, sweet curiosity.

This blog is all about things I have made. You can find intense embroidery, paper quilling mania, crazy gingerbread houses, masks, puppets, steampunk clothes, ornaments, wackiness and sculptures on this site. So have fun and check it out!

Friday, January 22, 2010

Can of awesome embroidery

To Share with you today.. I was looking at this great blog and there is an ammmmazing embroidery artist who's work is really inspiring and cool.  I found a really cool interview with the artist on a blog called Faster kittykill! Blog! Blog! I know.. weird right? But the artistry in this embroidery is jaw dropping and mouth salivating. That may be a messy combination but it certainly is beautiful work.


It definitely makes me wonder what else I could do with some embroidery thread..

No comments:

Post a Comment