Sweet, sweet curiosity.

This blog is all about things I have made. You can find intense embroidery, paper quilling mania, crazy gingerbread houses, masks, puppets, steampunk clothes, ornaments, wackiness and sculptures on this site. So have fun and check it out!

Saturday, February 6, 2010

Organizing... where did I get so much stuff?

It can be totally amazing how much stuff one can accumulate when crafting.. Today I decided to clean up my act a bit and organize just a little bit more. My aim = put all of the same things in the same spot, on the same floor. My problem was that I had several craft centres around the house.  This was because when Paul and I first moved in to this house, the spare bedroom was going to be the computer room and the "studio" space. However it has very much turned into Paul's Space, and I just end up using the kitchen table for everything anyways. So the large drawers which I had filled with random crafty bits was upstairs, but I always end up downstairs. A productive day today was as I have moved it all around, found new homes for things and organized like with like. It was satisfying, but also a little inspiring, touching all those materials that I know I could use for something cool.. what will it be next?

No comments:

Post a Comment