Sweet, sweet curiosity.

This blog is all about things I have made. You can find intense embroidery, paper quilling mania, crazy gingerbread houses, masks, puppets, steampunk clothes, ornaments, wackiness and sculptures on this site. So have fun and check it out!

Monday, November 28, 2011

Steampunk airship!

 Here is another example of a Steampunk ornament I did for a craftster swap recently.  This one is an airship!  I was really just messing around and I had no clear plan I just started making shapes with wire, then covering in masking tape and then covering in apoxiesculpt.  ( My new favourite..)  I really like this little guy he makes me think of cartoon air ships.  I also found these really chunky steampunk looking carabeeners, that I attached to the top of this. I just hope it's not too heavy for a Christmas tree. 

No comments:

Post a Comment