Sweet, sweet curiosity.

This blog is all about things I have made. You can find intense embroidery, paper quilling mania, crazy gingerbread houses, masks, puppets, steampunk clothes, ornaments, wackiness and sculptures on this site. So have fun and check it out!

Tuesday, December 27, 2011

To the moon and back...


Okay, I am warning you all - this is pretty sappy, corny, lovey dovey stuff. For the Hubby this year, I wanted to do something kind of special. We have a had a crazy year with a lot of unexpected ups and downs and I just wanted to give him something that wasn't commercial and meant something to us.  One of our favourite children's book shares this title and we often say this to each other, so I decided to make a little watercolour of it to remind him that I do love him - to the moon and back.



1 comment: