Sweet, sweet curiosity.

This blog is all about things I have made. You can find intense embroidery, paper quilling mania, crazy gingerbread houses, masks, puppets, steampunk clothes, ornaments, wackiness and sculptures on this site. So have fun and check it out!

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Look what the Yeti made...

For another swap I claimed a crafter for a "yeti" hoopla, so I started to sketch a lot of Yeti's and decided that this was a friendly Yeti. I thought I would make a happy Yeti, one that liked to craft just as much as me. He also felt the need to celebrate something, I think it was soon to be someone's birthday, so he made this pendant garland to decorate the trees and snow around him.
 
 I used very light pencil crayons to get the colour on his body. I was going to use felt, but I didn't have any the right colour and I have sworn to not buy any new materials this month. ( Which I have been okay with so far, only a little bit on the paper for my monograms but other than that I have been super good.)
What do you think? Should I do more drawings of this Yeti? I have grown quite fond of him! 

1 comment: