Sweet, sweet curiosity.

This blog is all about things I have made. You can find intense embroidery, paper quilling mania, crazy gingerbread houses, masks, puppets, steampunk clothes, ornaments, wackiness and sculptures on this site. So have fun and check it out!

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Paper Quilled Monograms - Letter P

Today is brought to you by the Letter P. 

I have finished up my Second Letter monogram. I want to put both the M and the P up on the wall together, so I mirrored some of the design of the M onto the P on one side.  This one is a bit more spiraly than wavy, but as I said in my last post, this is really like doodling, so whatever you feel like doing makes the most sense to me!
 Here this one is full finished glory. I really am having a lot of fun with this.  Once you get the hang of it, it goes quite quickly.

Here are the M and the P together!

I did a full tutorial on how I made this on instructables.com.

If you don't want to make this yourself - I can make one for you as I sell Custom quilled monograms on my Etsy site



4 comments:

  1. I love it. Great work. What do you mean with "quite quickly" ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Quite quickly means the first one took me about 4 hours, the second one, once I had the hang of it took me 2 ( not including drying time). I also think the P was a little easier as it was a little less complex of a letter.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. very nice but I still can't understand how to create it. Did you find a tutorial somewhere?

      Delete
  3. Look at the first letter I did. It explains it a bit more. http://a-can-of-crafty-curiosities.blogspot.com/2012/01/paper-quilled-monogram-letter-m.html

    ReplyDelete