Sweet, sweet curiosity.

This blog is all about things I have made. You can find intense embroidery, paper quilling mania, crazy gingerbread houses, masks, puppets, steampunk clothes, ornaments, wackiness and sculptures on this site. So have fun and check it out!

Friday, January 20, 2012

Thanks to everyone who voted for me!!!

I just wanted to give a big thank you to those who follow my blog that may have voted for my Harry Potter Gingerbread house in the cookie challenge on instructables.com! Look what was behind door #2!

A 5 Qrt Kitchen Aid Mixer! I am so super excited. I won first prize! Okay here comes the acceptance speech: Thank you to the support and love of all of my peeps in the blogosphere and to those on instructables! Everybody gets 26.5 random awesome free bonus points!

Now I can make way more gingerbread, cookies, cakes, brownies, mmm... this will be awesome for the waistline! haha...

Also you should check out the other winners in this contest - amazing stuff!

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations!! That is soooo awesome. You will LOVE the mixer. I use mine all the time. Have fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations!! What a great prize!!

    ReplyDelete