Sweet, sweet curiosity.

This blog is all about things I have made. You can find intense embroidery, paper quilling mania, crazy gingerbread houses, masks, puppets, steampunk clothes, ornaments, wackiness and sculptures on this site. So have fun and check it out!

Sunday, March 18, 2012

Featured Embroiderer on Craftster!

Recently on a website I frequent far too often called Craftster.org, I was honoured with a feature interview about my "Dementor vs Patronus" Embroidery hoop that I created... It was really exciting as I have been a part of that community for over a year now, and there are some incredibly talented folks who present their pieces in this community. Having this featured interview was kind of like getting a nice big hug from these folks so I thought I would give a shout out and thanks to them from here. 

P.S.If you haven't checked out the amazing arts, craft and fine work on Craftster.org, I would suggest you block off an afternoon and gawk at the talented artisans who post their pieces on there. It's pretty cool stuff!

1 comment:

  1. That is a beautiful piece of embroidery! It's really well thought out - has a lot of depth. :)

    ReplyDelete