Sweet, sweet curiosity.

This blog is all about things I have made. You can find intense embroidery, paper quilling mania, crazy gingerbread houses, masks, puppets, steampunk clothes, ornaments, wackiness and sculptures on this site. So have fun and check it out!

Monday, April 16, 2012

Featured in the British Horological Journal

Have any of you recently read your copy of the British Horological Journal? NO?  Well, it is a journal or magazine specifically made for Watch Makers and I am featured in it. Why? Because I am the butt of a joke, a joke I let myself be the butt of ... ( this is starting to sound bad..) anyways... For the April Edition of the journal they wanted to play a prank on the readers so they put my Gingerbread Clock in and wrote the weirdest article about it that barely made sense, a lot of it was in Latin and very much lost on me.. One of my British friends read it and said "Oh, this is funnier if you are British.." I could only laugh!
The good news is this is the first time I have ever been published in a magazine and I am going to take that as a win even if I am the April Fool!

It is a bit silly really on it's own isn't it ? Anyway, If you would like a copy you can go to to the British Horological Journal website and get yourself one...

No comments:

Post a Comment