Sweet, sweet curiosity.

This blog is all about things I have made. You can find intense embroidery, paper quilling mania, crazy gingerbread houses, masks, puppets, steampunk clothes, ornaments, wackiness and sculptures on this site. So have fun and check it out!

Sunday, July 22, 2012

"Awesome" Quilling Geometric style

So the other day I was feeling Awesome. So I decided to make this little geometric shape covered word!  I wanted to try a little something different than all of the round swirly shapes I had been doing with my quilling before.  The geometric shapes are fun to do, they still take a long time and a bunch of patience, but I have enjoyed making them. 
 I was attempting to kind of do a bit of a crystalline shape, or shattered glass... but I wasn't forcing myself to stick with that either, mostly a jumping off point for the idea.

 If you do want a little splash of awesome on your walls, this is for sale on my etsy site!


No comments:

Post a Comment