Sweet, sweet curiosity.

This blog is all about things I have made. You can find intense embroidery, paper quilling mania, crazy gingerbread houses, masks, puppets, steampunk clothes, ornaments, wackiness and sculptures on this site. So have fun and check it out!

Monday, October 15, 2012

A little paper quilling "Creation"

 Inspiration is a funny thing. One minute you have nothing to say, and the next you are churning out work like a mad quiller... well that has been my experience lately. I had this notion of surrounding myself in words that would inspire me, beautifully quilled words that make you feel warm and fuzzy with there colourful surroundings.  So I began to quill and in the next week or so you will see how much I have done lately!
 I say: Let's create. Let's create people, let's create art, let's create joy... oh boy I am sounding like a super cheeseball, but why not? I chose to surround the word with a simple shape: a diamond. They can be used to make so many more interesting shapes and patterns I really just had fun with it!
This is the first time I have used white as the letter outline paper, it did present some challenges but I liked how it turned out. 

1 comment:

  1. Cool and dimond idea ive seen for the first time... looks like cells that are creating a body...

    ReplyDelete