Sweet, sweet curiosity.

This blog is all about things I have made. I happen to be on a paper quilling kick right now, but you can find intense embroidery, crazy gingerbread houses, steampunk clothes, ornaments, wackiness and sculptures on this site. So have fun and check it out!

Saturday, October 20, 2012

Grow and never stop growing!

Another bit of inspiration: Grow....  Lately I have been stretching myself and pushing myself to grow inwardly and to become more of the person I want to be. I guess that really only happens through change and growth. This word is a great reminder for me to not be really upset with my mistakes as I must simply grow from them. 
 This flower is from my garden in the spring, I don't know what it is..( surprise, surprise... I don't know what half the flowers in my garden are..) However I thought it was really pretty so I used it here.  I am really happy with the way the flower turned out and hope that I will do more flowers like this in the future. The two tone pinks came out better than I had anticipated...
I also am in love with this font. I have changed it a bit from the original but it is called Pinstripe Limo.. love it!

1 comment:

  1. You have such a talent for quilling!! I love seeing your work. I feel like this is a craft that was nearly extinct so it's great to see someone breathing new life into it :).

    ReplyDelete