Sweet, sweet curiosity.

This blog is all about things I have made. You can find intense embroidery, paper quilling mania, crazy gingerbread houses, masks, puppets, steampunk clothes, ornaments, wackiness and sculptures on this site. So have fun and check it out!

Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Quiller Peace Dove



With Christmas just around the corner, I wanted to a couple of pieces that could stay up all year round, but would have a special meaning on your wall at your Christmas time.  Therefore I created this "Peace". I have been enjoying the wickedness that is zen doodling and really tried to use some of those styles to fill in this peace dove.


I was attempting to create some tranquility in the colour scheme by choosing teals, blues and whites.

I hope you like it! This piece also feels like a jumping off point for me.  I really do like the zen doodle approach to filling in the space and I have already several ideas in my mind of pieces I would like to create using it.


4 comments:

  1. This is my absolute favorite of all of your creations!! So pretty - the swirly fillers and the colors are perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's really an amazing piece of work, loved it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really Beautiful!!
    http://staceysmilecreations.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete