Sweet, sweet curiosity.

This blog is all about things I have made. You can find intense embroidery, paper quilling mania, crazy gingerbread houses, masks, puppets, steampunk clothes, ornaments, wackiness and sculptures on this site. So have fun and check it out!

Sunday, January 20, 2013

Hearty Quilling : Sharing a little love...

 Can you feel the love tonight? That's right, I just went a little Lion King on you... Some things from a person's childhood never leave... Here is my latest piece. A little Valentine special...

 "Hearty quilling" is the title and I am really happy with how it turned out. I picked a lot of salmon tones and experimented with different filling techniques. I tried a fill with no swirlies ( That's a technical term...)  inside and I really like it. So don't be surprised if more of my quilled pieces have that effect from here on out! 

Happy Valentine's Day in a couple of weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment