Sweet, sweet curiosity.

This blog is all about things I have made. You can find intense embroidery, paper quilling mania, crazy gingerbread houses, masks, puppets, steampunk clothes, ornaments, wackiness and sculptures on this site. So have fun and check it out!

Sunday, March 10, 2013

Chivo - Quilling inspired by my El Salvadorean Amigos

Hey Folks,

 I was inspired by my friends Carlos and Koky in El Salvador because they both wore a stellar pair of glasses. Also I feel that they were totally chivo. Spanish Lesson for the day : "Chivo" means "cool" in English.

 I used a combination of watercolour and paper quilling to make this one.

For sale on my etsy page... if you are feeling cool enough...

2 comments:

  1. This is an awesome piece! I didn't realize you were such a talented painter on top of your other crafty talents. You're awesome :).

    PS - I shared a couple of your projects in a recent blog post I did about quilling. It's all linked up to your blog :).

    ReplyDelete