Sweet, sweet curiosity.

This blog is all about things I have made. You can find intense embroidery, paper quilling mania, crazy gingerbread houses, masks, puppets, steampunk clothes, ornaments, wackiness and sculptures on this site. So have fun and check it out!

Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Quiller Earth Flow...

 I have been feeling lately that sometimes life takes you places you could never possibly expect.  I started to think about the flow of life and how it can take you on an interesting current. So I decided to make a piece kind of feeling out the ebb and flow of life a bit.. I like my focus on the great lakes, clearly they are the only body of water on the land side of all of North America and South America that warrant being drawn. I might be bias.
Hey look a different angle~!
This is also for sale on my etsy site...

1 comment:

  1. A real masterpiece! Beautiful and challenging technique!

    ReplyDelete