Sweet, sweet curiosity.

This blog is all about things I have made. You can find intense embroidery, paper quilling mania, crazy gingerbread houses, masks, puppets, steampunk clothes, ornaments, wackiness and sculptures on this site. So have fun and check it out!

Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Sweet Cherry Blossom Love

 This is another custom piece I created for to celebrate a couple's first year anniversary. ( Which is the paper anniversary by the way, if you are thinking that this is cool and your first year anniversary is coming up...just so you know...)
 All of the elements including the japanese character for "love" have special meaning to my client so this was a lot of fun to create because it had so much meaning for them.
If you like this and you want a custom piece like it for your anniversary or other occasion check out my etsy site!

4 comments:

  1. I can not stop to admire your extraordinary technique! These flowers are so realistic and life! I'll have to try something like that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWESOME FLOWERS AND LOVED THE ENTIRE PROJECT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! This is just gorgeous! The colours work so incredibly well together. Fantastic anniversary gift!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous work! You are very very talented :) I randomly came across your blog tonight on Pinterest, and I am so glad that I did!

    ReplyDelete