Sweet, sweet curiosity.

This blog is all about things I have made. You can find intense embroidery, paper quilling mania, crazy gingerbread houses, masks, puppets, steampunk clothes, ornaments, wackiness and sculptures on this site. So have fun and check it out!

Thursday, August 22, 2013

Quiller Garden!

 This piece was made for one of my favourite clients! I wanted to go a little more realistic with this one, and she wanted florals and insects so I had a lot of fun.  There are ladybugs, a dragonfly and a snail and I took the inspiration for flowers straight out of my own back garden!
 I also used watercolour in this as well, it's very slight, but I like it being there, as it almost gives an illusion of reflection of the paper, but really it's watercolour. Sneaky, right? Anyway, my favourite part of this is the dragonfly he was loads of fun to do!

3 comments:

  1. I am big fan of your work Michelle. It's awesome. Love every little details of it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have no idea how you have the patience to do that so perfectly! It's beautiful. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely one and would wait to see your full project

    ReplyDelete