Sweet, sweet curiosity.

This blog is all about things I have made. You can find intense embroidery, paper quilling mania, crazy gingerbread houses, masks, puppets, steampunk clothes, ornaments, wackiness and sculptures on this site. So have fun and check it out!

Saturday, September 7, 2013

Otter + Water + Monogram - a quiller combo

I was asked to create a very personal piece for a client featuring a watery surround  for a monogram with an otter swimming in it. I had great fun sketching this piece up and even more fun quilling it.  I find it really difficult with things like animals to create clear definition so you can understand what the shape is when quilling, so I was really happy with the way this otter turned out.
 Pretty fun, Eh?


2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! It has so much movement to it, and the otter looks so alive!

    ReplyDelete