Sweet, sweet curiosity.

This blog is all about things I have made. I happen to be on a paper quilling kick right now, but you can find intense embroidery, crazy gingerbread houses, steampunk clothes, ornaments, wackiness and sculptures on this site. So have fun and check it out!

Thursday, January 30, 2014

The Quiller Scales of Justice!


 This piece was created for a law office and features the scales of Justice and the initials of those at the office.  It is a very large piece at 12 x 36 inches.  I love the font on these letters and I really enjoyed creating letters with a colour gradation.

 I also love the colour choice.  Grey and Yellow are a wonderful match together.


3 comments:

  1. Beautiful quilling! Like gradation of colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so beautiful! grey n yellow looks fab!

    devika
    http://craftncreativity.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete