Sweet, sweet curiosity.

This blog is all about things I have made. I happen to be on a paper quilling kick right now, but you can find intense embroidery, crazy gingerbread houses, steampunk clothes, ornaments, wackiness and sculptures on this site. So have fun and check it out!

Thursday, February 20, 2014

Quiller Logo

 This piece is very large at 18 x 36 and was created for a company's office.  This is the logo for the company Plant Therapy,  which I was very happy to make for them. 

This is a picture of the piece still in progress.  Though it is difficult to see in the picture I used a variety of greys inside the text in interesting patterns.  I also used watercolour for the background of this piece, which I really think finishes the pieces in a way that I find much more satisfying than just using paper. 

If you are interested in having the logo of your company quilled, contact me on my etsy site, ACOCC.

1 comment:

  1. this is soo beautiful... hope one day i can quill like u... :) i recently did one logo quilling, did not come out quite well... but i think its ok for a first time
    https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=551811981583474&set=pcb.551812318250107&type=1&theater

    let me know what u think ;)

    hugs
    hridya
    http://quillthrill.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete