Sweet, sweet curiosity.

This blog is all about things I have made. I happen to be on a paper quilling kick right now, but you can find intense embroidery, crazy gingerbread houses, steampunk clothes, ornaments, wackiness and sculptures on this site. So have fun and check it out!

Thursday, February 13, 2014

Quiller Ocean Currents...

 This piece is a variation on a piece very similar to this, however this is 11 x 14 and it is also features current patterns that are based on real currents in the ocean.  I really liked the challenge of this piece and had a lot of fun researching current patterns and how to make it still look interesting as a quilled piece.


3 comments:

  1. With each your work I stay astonished again! Perfect done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I love this one the most. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this! I especially love how you left the continents as negative space so that the ocean currents could remain the focus. Just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete