Sweet, sweet curiosity.

This blog is all about things I have made. You can find intense embroidery, paper quilling mania, crazy gingerbread houses, masks, puppets, steampunk clothes, ornaments, wackiness and sculptures on this site. So have fun and check it out!

Thursday, April 17, 2014

Acceptance is a wonderful thing

 This piece is part of several that I have created for a very creative psychologist client of mine.  They have been really neat to do and I find I am quite challenged by her ideas. 
This is the first of a set, showing the chrysalis of a butterfly and the buds of a tree ( I forget the name of the tree, but it is specifically a tree that butterflies are attracted to) which are about to bloom. Then in the next piece... we see them bloom into "Change".

No comments:

Post a Comment