Sweet, sweet curiosity.

This blog is all about things I have made. You can find intense embroidery, paper quilling mania, crazy gingerbread houses, masks, puppets, steampunk clothes, ornaments, wackiness and sculptures on this site. So have fun and check it out!

Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Glade Run Logo Quilling


I was recently hired by Glade Run Lutheran Services to create some pieces for them. The first piece is their logo in what I call the crunchy technique of quilling.  This technique as I discovered is actually quite painful to do on this kind of scale, usually I will do small areas filled like this, however they wanted the whole thing. Thankfully my husband helped to scrunch the paper, or I would have been done for! 

I was very happy to work with them on this project as this organization, among many support programs, specializes in working with people that are on the Autism Spectrum.  As that has affected my family as well, I was pleased that my art could help support their cause. 

1 comment: