Sweet, sweet curiosity.

This blog is all about things I have made. You can find intense embroidery, paper quilling mania, crazy gingerbread houses, masks, puppets, steampunk clothes, ornaments, wackiness and sculptures on this site. So have fun and check it out!

Wednesday, September 10, 2014

A Crunchy Mountain.

I must say that this was my most painful piece to create.  My crunchy technique for creating texture, while interesting, is not easy on the hands, especially after filling an 11 x 14 sized piece of it.  I do like this piece though, I created it as a first anniversary gift ( that's the paper year...) for a couple who got married on the top of this mountain. 
Also hidden in the crunchy texture is the date in which they got married. Can you find it? It's like "where's waldo!"

1 comment:

  1. Yay! This technique is very nice and it is so cool to find out something new in quilling. The piece is really time and energy consuming, I think, but the result is worth to work on it :)

    ReplyDelete